Our mission is simple: to make esure a great place to work and provide the very best service to our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Customer Service Specialists to join our contact centre department, on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Roles
Working within our Operations Department, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls to address our customer needs relating to their motor and home insurance. You will also explore additional products to provide customers, with options dependant on their needs and personal circumstances.
We are also recruiting within our Claims department. This is a telephony-based role and you will be responsible for registering all new claims reported to esure, including accidental damage, fire and theft.
You will determine the circumstances of the claim from the customer, e.g. what happened in the accident, where the damage to the vehicle is, and will then instruct a supplier to move the claim forward to settlement, or to agree settlement of the claim if the car is unrepairable.
We’d Love You to Bring
- At least 6 months previous experience in a customer service role
- Communicate effectively in an empathetic way to customers
- Patience and a real desire to solve customer queries to the best outcome for both them and the company
- Comfortable with change and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment.
Salary up to £20,500 plus up to 5% annual bonus
Hours – Our offices are open Monday – Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-2pm
Working hours are an average of 37.5 hours per week, and we offer a number of shift patterns which fit round you. Training and probation will be carried out on site, once completed there will be a degree of flexibility offered.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Discounts on cinema vouchers, restaurants, holidays and more…
- Opportunities for career progression
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee and family discounts on esure products
- Life Assurance (3x annual salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
Find out more and Apply – click Apply below.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.